Now you just have a chance to dress up as one. UHPCO’s third annual 5k Fun Run is coming right up! Go to our Facebook event to RSVP.
- Come dressed as your favorite superhero or come dressed as the superhero you already are! We run to raise awareness and honor the everyday superheroes who serve those at the end of life. This event is being sponsored by the Utah Hospice and Palliative Care Organization Volunteer Coordinator Committee. UHPCO is a non-profit organization therefore 100% of your registration fee and/or donation is tax deductible. All monies raised for this event will be used for Hospice charitable purposes and to help support the UHPCO member organizations volunteer programs.
- Online registration will end Friday, May 11, 2018, at 3:00 pm.
- Onsite registration will be available day of the race beginning at 8:00 am just south of the Rice Pavilion as you head to the North East corner of Liberty Park.
- Run begins at 9:00 am, Saturday May 12, 2018, at Liberty Park. Look for the “Be a Superhero 5k Fun Run” signs with blue and green balloons.
- All pre-registered participants will receive a wicking t-shirt. T-shirts are not guaranteed the day of the run. All participants will receive a goodie bag at the end of the race. At the conclusion of the run, there will be a short program followed by a medal ceremony.
- Children in strollers may attend for free.
- Please register at https://www.runnercard.com/roadrace/public/raceGroup/976241
- This event will take place rain or shine!
- ADA compliant