Hospice regulatory requirements are growing exponentially, as is hospice scrutiny.
All agencies, companies, clinicians and paraprofessionals, and even students involved in any aspect of hospice and palliative care are welcome in Utah’s Hospice and Palliative Care Organization. UHPCO provides the power of combined resources and numerous networking opportunities, as well as discounted educational options.
There are great benefits to being a member of the UHPCO. Here are just a few:
- Online employee training at no additional charge
- Education meetings every other month
- Committee meetings monthly or as needed
- Coalition meetings quarterly or as needed
- News updates: NHPCO, CMS, Events
- Voting representative for UHPCO Executive Board Members and Issues
- Active voice on current state and federal legislative issues
- Discount on Annual Convention and Workshops
- Support for volunteer coordinators, chaplains, social workers, nursing, coalition groups
- Group discount purchasing for Office supplies and equipment.
- Cost savings in obtaining education and training for agencies
- Stronger-together collaboration with other hospice professionals
- Hospice-savvy executive director to answer questions regarding Medicare, hospice care, and compliance