All agencies, companies, and even students, involved in any aspect of hospice and palliative care are encouraged to join. The association provides the power of combined resources and numerous networking opportunities, as well as discounted educational options.
Choose a link below to download the appropriate membership application. Then simply print it out, fill it out, and mail it to the address indicated on the form.
There are great benefits to being a member of the UHPCO. Here are just a few:
- Education meetings held every other month
- Committee meetings held monthly or as needed
- Coalition meetings held quarterly or as needed
- Online training for your employees
- Timely Newsletter containing NHPCO updates, CMS updates, Calendar of Events
- Voting Representative for UHPCO Executive Board Members and Issues
- Active voice on current State and Federal legislative issues
- Discount on Annual Convention and Workshops
- Website listing and a link for your agency at www.utahhospice.org
- Support for Volunteer Coordinators, Chaplaincy, Social Workers, and Coalition groups
- Group discount purchasing for Office Supplies and Equipment.
Additional Benefits of UHPCO Membership
- Cost savings in obtaining education and training for agencies
- Strength in numbers and collaboration
- Over 40 hospice agencies in membership
- Access to specialties provided by UHPCO Associate Members
- Executive Director has 20 years of experience in hospice
- Full-time access to answer your questions regarding Medicare, billing, rules and regulations, marketing tips and consultation on HR issues
- Working relationship with State Survey and Certification departments
- Access to State Medicaid personnel, Salt Lake Emergency Services
- Collaboration with fellow hospice providers
- Value for any employee to come and be accepted, included and improve their knowledge and skills through UHPCO activities
For access to all the content that being a member of UHPCO entails, please login below.