All agencies, companies, clinicians and paraprofessionals, and even students involved in any aspect of hospice and palliative care are welcome in Utah’s Hospice and Palliative Care Organization. UHPCO provides the power of combined resources and numerous networking opportunities, as well as discounted educational options.
Or choose a link below to download and print the appropriate membership application, complete it, and and mail it with your payment to the address on the form.
There are great benefits to being a member of the UHPCO. Here are just a few:
- Education meetings every other month
- Committee meetings monthly or as needed
- Coalition meetings quarterly or as needed
- Online employee training
- News updates: NHPCO, CMS, Events
- Voting representative for UHPCO Executive Board Members and Issues
- Active voice on current state and federal legislative issues
- Discount on Annual Convention and Workshops
- Support for volunteer coordinators, chaplains, social workers, nursing, coalition groups
- Group discount purchasing for Office supplies and equipment.
- Cost savings in obtaining education and training for agencies
- Stronger-together collaboration with other hospice professionals
- Hospice-savvy executive director to answer questions regarding Medicare, hospice care, and compliance
For access to all the content that being a member of UHPCO entails, please login below.