NAHC Proposed Hospice Rule Free Web EventPosted April 30, 2018
On Thursday, May 3, 2018, NAHC is presenting a free webinar covering the proposed FY2019 Hospice Payment Rule. This event will cover a wide variety of topics, not least of which is the new HQRP Rule and the new Hospice Payment Rule. NAHC says the program objectives are:
- Key “takeaways” from the FY2019 Hospice Wage Index and Payment Rate Update and Hospice Quality Reporting Requirements Proposed Rule
- CMS’ proposed plans for extending the hospital post-acute transfer policy to hospice, effective October 1, 2018
- Congressional action on hospice opioid disposal legislation
To connect to the web event, click here.
- Event number: 664 868 683
- Event password: 3328
To join by phone only:
- Call in number: 1.415.655.0045
- Access code (Event Number): 664 868 683
- Enter your Attendee ID#: (if not using a computer please press #)
- The Utah Association for Home Care’s upcoming convention is going to be amazing. Register now! Keynote speakers will be Arlene Maxim and Dee Kornetti. There will be breakout sessions on emergency preparedness and billing issues, a representative from the Utah State Survey will be there to answer your questions, and clinical instructor Sandy Decker will address home health coverage issues. All this is 8.75 contact hours!
- RCTCLEARN has released a course on improving healthcare team communication. This self-paced course is designed to help you more clearly communicate, and pass those skills on to your team, so you can provide better and more effective care. It should take about 60 minutes to complete and accounts for one contact hour.
- Registration for NHPCO’s virtual conference is now open.
- You can see all of NHPCO’s upcoming webinars at this page, including ones for ethical marketing practices, advanced pain management, and referral and admission processes.